Check this out.
This is an elective surgery package from Piyavate Hospital in Bangkok.
What I learned from this page:
- New words- micro-penis and Penile Dysmorphic Disorders.
- Attaching a weight to stretch your penis, stretching your penis using other method, and vacuum pumps are risky and do not provide lasting results.
- Ligamentolysis where they suck fat out of the base and inject it into the shaft, can increase flaccid length 2-5 cm (2 inches) but does not affect erect length.
- Penile Disassembly Technique or Tunical Attenuation can increase length (2-5cm) but you have to use a vacuum pump for 6 weeks for best results.
- The doctor can add fat, collagen, hyaluronic acid, or Aquamid (whatever the hell that is).
- Koreans like soft silicone inserts but they dissolve after 6 months.
- Glandular Enhancement by using medical solution such as collagen, hyaluronic and the popular Aquamid, can enlarge the penis size by 10-15%.
Recovery from the Penile Disassembly Technique involves:
The penis swells for the first 2-3 weeks. There may be some slight pain but controlled by taking pain killer medicines. The penis is covered with bandages for 1 week to control the swelling and sustaining fast recovery. The stitches at the tip of the penis are absorbable. However, for some patients, the base of the penile wound conditions is cut within 1 week. The wound would harden for approximately 1-2 months and there may be a minimal chance of having keloid.
In case your wondering, the Piyavate Penis Enlargement Package runs 200,000-300,000 baht ( less than $10,000).
So for all you micro-penis syndrome sufferers (you know who you are), The Piyavate Penis Enlargement Package may provide you relief.
Standard Size of Male’s Penis
This depends on the race and nationality. There is a study of penis size in Caucasian (Europe) which found that the flaccid penis length is about 9-12 cm and erect length is about 12-18 cm. The erect girth (circumference) is 10-12 cm. The average penis size ratio of length/ girth (circumference) is 1.3-1.0 is considered proportionate.
Patients who are considered for surgery:
- Penis with smaller penis size than the average size as above described.
- Micropenis: Penis with an erect length of less than 3.5 inches
- Penile Dysmorphic Disorders
- Bent or curved penis, especially the penis bending downwards
Patients’ no.1-4 is suggested to consult psychiatrist or psychologist before surgery. Plastic surgeons only perform surgery for realistic and healthy person.
Methods of Penis Enlargement & Girth Enhancement
- Non-surgical Penis enlargement
- Penis Enlargement surgery
- Combined treatment
Non-Surgical Penis Enlargement
The method is done by using penile weight, penile stretching or vacuum pump. However, the surgeon does not recommend these methods because it is risky and does not guarantee lasting results. Also, it takes many years to see some little improvement from current study, there is no non-surgical method that can increase the girth permanently. Penile devices are often in used post operation to maintain the length gained by surgery.
Penis lengthening surgery (enhancement phalloplasty)
- Ligamentolysis – since the male’s penis size is 1/3 the of the length, elongation relies on releasing the concealed tissue which is concealed inside the bone to increase the penis size by 2-5 cm. The fats are moved to the concealed part of the penis forwarding the additional penis length outside the body. Ligamentolysis alone can result in a substantial flaccid size gains but sometimes only a small increase in the erect penis length.
- Penile Disassembly Technique or Tunical Attenuation. This can realistically enhance the length of penis from 2-5 cm. After surgery, the surgeon recommends the patient to use the vacuum pump for 2-6 weeks after surgery to maintain the size of the penis.
- The fat injection is the safest method but there is a problem about injecting the fat because 50-60% of the fat is absorbed in the body. Moreover, the unevenly absorbed cause the penis to be crooked and unnatural.
- Other injections such as collagen, hyaluronic acid, Aquamid are quite safe. These injections provide the same results as fat injection but it is not a permanent enhancement method.
- Inserting permeate fat sheet; this method has more or less the same problem as no. 1
- Soft silicone is commonly used by Koreans. However, irritation of the silicone may cause friction seroma and the silicone may interfere with the erection.
- Using biodegradable scaffold to enlarge the penis. One over nightly inoculates the serum into the scaffold over the night. After 6 months or more, the biodegradable scaffold will resolve and leave few centimeters gain in girth.
Post-Operative Care & Unexpected Complications
Penis surgery is performed in the hospital by general anesthesia and requires 1-2 days of hospitalization for postoperative care, wound dressing, intravenous antibiotics administration and monitor any unexpected complications.
Moreover, the surgeon will give a daily wound dressing. The drainage will be removed on discharge. You will require follow up with the surgeon and stitches off in 7 days after surgery.
The patients should abstain from drinking alcohol, tobacco for 2 weeks and sexual intercourse and masturbation for 6 weeks. Complications such as bleeding or friction seroma can happen but rare. Experienced surgeons found some patients improving after their erectile dysfunction (ED) after surgery becomes more increasing. Surgeon may suggest the patient to use 200 gm. penile weight for 3-4 days after surgery to maintain the penis length before using the vacuum pump 2-6 weeks later.
- Pubic fat suction
- Glandular Enhancement by using medical solution such as collagen, hyaluronic and the popular Aquamid, can enlarge the penis size by 10-15%
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ)
Q: Penile Enlargement & Girth Enhancement are currently a new topic for male penile enlargement. Is it a psychological factor or more than realistic needs?
A: The plastic surgeon institute needs to recommend the patient to meet a sexual psychiatrist to evaluate if every patient who goes through plastic surgery has a normal state of mind. Patients with micropenis or curved penis at the lower part of the penis will be considered as the first priority because these patients have problem with penetration. The Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Center at Piyavate Hospital has no competitive interest with other organizations in the country to treat these aforementioned patients. We would like to use our professional, high medical standard to assure these patients and try to replace the conventional wrongdoing way to enlarge their sex organs to eliminate the problems in the past such as silicone injection, paraffin injection, etc.
Q:Will the functions of other parts of the male organ be disturbed after surgery?
A: Urination, sexual intercourse, and the angle of the penis may lower from the right angle to a horizontal angle if the surgery is not operated properly. There is no change in ED, on the contrary may slightly improve from various congestion improvements.
Q: How long does the surgery takes & when can the patient return to work?
A: The surgery takes approximately 1 hour – 4 hours. Admission at the hospital for 1-2 days. Light works or a week of rest is recommended. Patients should abstain from heavy work for 2 weeks and sexual abstinence for 6 weeks
Q: What are the post surgery experiences?
A: The penis swells for the first 2-3 weeks. There may be some slight pain but controlled by taking pain killer medicines. The penis is covered with bandages for 1 week to control the swelling and sustaining fast recovery. The stitches at the tip of the penis are absorbable. However, for some patients, the base of the penile wound conditions is cut within 1 week. The wound would harden for approximately 1-2 months and there may be a minimal chance of having keloid.
Q: Will the surgery be covered by insurance?
A: Just like any other plastic surgery cases, insurance companies do not provide coverage. However, local insurance companies would provide coverage for patients who claimed to have micropenis (penis size < 33/4 inches during erection) or Peyronie’s disease.